Here’s an example of the ….
2015 MUC Conference
Join your underwriting colleagues in St. Louis, MO for the 8th Annual Midwestern Underwriting Conference!
The Midwestern Underwriting Conference (MUC) committee hosted the 8th Annual Midwestern Underwriting Conference in St. Louis. This year’s program continues our tradition of providing excellent speakers and timely topics which appeal to underwriters of all levels.
The Doubletree Hotel is a beautiful venue for this year’s conference. We’ve lined up an agenda of important and timely underwriting topics, presented by some of the industry’s top experts.
Wednesday September 16
- Dr. Michael Moore (Nationwide) – Medical Technology & Innovation
- Dr. Jeffrey Hoschek (Country Financial) – Juvenile Underwriting
Wednesday Welcome Luncheon Hosted by RGA
RGA would like to extend an invitation to ALL conference attendees to attend an open house luncheon at our new headquarters. The luncheon will run from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. RGA is a quick walk from the Doubletree Hotel. If you plan to attend the luncheon, please indicate by checking the box in your conference registration form. We look forward to seeing you!
Thursday September 17
- Mary Hanson (RGA – Financial Underwriting
- Expert Panel: Matt Anderson (Country Financial), Bob Gooderi (RGA) and Michael Chysler (IL Department of Insurance) – Compliance/Regulatory Hot Topics
- Dr. Richard Braun (SCOR) – Respiratory Disorders
- Dr. Jim Wright (Genworth) – Diabetes, CIMT, Lyme disease, Anemia
- Guest Speaker: John O’Leary (RisingAbove.com)
Thursday Evening Event
Our Thursday evening event will be hosted at the trendy Morgan Street Brewery located in one of the oldest buildings in historic Laclede’s Landing “Where a Good Time is Always Brewing” – transportation provided from the hotel. It will be a wonderful opportunity to connect with old friends or meet new ones. If you plan to attend the Thursday event, please indicate this on the registration form.
Friday September 18
- Dr. Cliff Hale (State Farm) – Aviation
- Hank George – The Future of Underwriting
Pictures from our conference (more pictures available by clicking here)